View Single Post
Old 06-19-2020, 12:27 AM

sheb1old1 is an unknown quantity at this point

As I get older it seems that I have a lot of time. I need less sleep. I look at it as a hobby now..and I can multitask while I save a lot of money. Some may knit or crochet while they watch the news on TV..my hands will be increasing my income. Rolling 3 to 5 packs in a half hour to hour in my idle time of drinking that first cup of coffee & catching the weather in the morn..mind you I'm talking about a savings of over $300 a month. I have planned ahead and researched, taste tested and tested again...tho my math sure did suck as 1.89 x 10 is not 11.89 but 18.99 but I do admit I screwed that part up which ruins my whole topic of under $5.00 when in truth it would be $7.10. Did you happen to catch that...LOL..but still a bargain these days. I did ponder my accountability for my worth of time. I kindly thank you for your insight though. I should also mention I was driving 3 hours one way to get a bargain of $60 a carton x 6 out of state per month so I added the $25 in gas cost to make it approx. $64 per carton not including mileage & oil changes. Here a carton is $80.. Huge huge savings both in time & money now.

Last edited by sheb1old1; 06-19-2020 at 01:12 AM.