Thread: Starter brand
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2015, 10:12 AM
Super Moderator

masklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nice

Marlboro Blacks are what we used to call Marlboro Medium, so it's in between the Reds and the Golds, though I think closer to the Reds. Since they're usually cheaper than either, they're a good buy.

I hope that you knew that you're not supposed to "pack" American Spirits. The 'sky blue' pack is the full-flavor "regular." It should take about eight minutes to smoke (if you packed it first, then it'll be a few minutes longer and will have a hard draw). Way back before tobacco companies starting using expanded tobacco, all cigarettes took about as long to smoke as American Spirits do now. How can a longer smoke be a bad thing?

Remember, when you first started this thread, that I said (#8) that menthol cigarettes are easier to start on ... from what you just said, the Marlboro Menthol proved it. I never tried Marlboro Menthol. The only menthol cigarette that I can tolerate now is Newport. Everything else menthol just tastes like smoking a peppermint stick. I won't comment about Camel Crush. Try the Camel Wides, if you haven't already, after you finish the Marlboro Reds. I agree with Marbs4ever in thinking you'll go through them faster than you think.

P.S. Your getting the gift of a carton means you've been accepted into the "club."

Last edited by masklofumanto; 12-29-2015 at 05:26 PM.