View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 06:56 AM
Super Moderator

masklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nice

Originally Posted by jrjim View Post
I couldn't agree more. Well this FSC is an innovative idea but my worry just like smilin is that the chemicals that cigarette smokers have to inhale due to the cigarette's fire-retardant properties is causing an alarm on my part.
If you are that concerned about the chemicals used in FSC cigarettes, there are a couple of things you could do. You could buy cigarettes from international online shops carrying cigarettes made in countries where the cigarettes are still non-FSC. Or, I think a better idea, you could make your own cigarettes with loose tobacco and filter tubes. The filter tubes used for making your own are not FSC. Of course, you will need a cigarette making machine. If you decide to take that route, don't get an auger-style ("corkscrew") electric machine: cigarettes made with them frequently have problems with the ember dropping off. Check out the RYO forum here for ideas and information, you'll find it very helpful.