View Single Post
Old 03-09-2013, 01:19 PM
Super Moderator

masklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nice

Lawyer66: I really think that Bustah meant well, and for the reasons he said in his most recent post. Nothing I've seen in his posts before gives me any reason to think otherwise, so give him the benefit of the doubt. Also, again, please let us know what you think about what you got.

Bustah: I think that sometimes it is simply the case that we have to make our own mistakes, otherwise we would never try anything new at all. It is entirely possible that in the midst of this order that Lawyer66 might find something he really likes, that he would not have otherwise found had he not taken a risk. But, I hear what you are saying about getting some feedback on the forum. I should have given greater credence to NCJY's comments in the Red Cap thread. At least that wasn't a total waste, I gave the bag to my uncle and it turned out to be the very brand that he is regularly using.