Online Cigarette Shops

Top Rated Shops

Cigarette Brand Reviews: 9491 ( 12 new within last week )

305's Menthol Cigarette Reviews

There are 12 305's Menthol Flavor reviews in the database.

  


Posted by
Date
Strength
Taste
Price
Overall
11sylvestor
2014-10-10
Medium
Tolerable
Fair

 

Comments:

sux I can't find coupons for 305 menthol king size on ur site. u r on the box, that I should have looked yrs ago when the cig taxes and cartons went up. now that I thought to look, and I was surprised to find no coupons for the cigs that I buy by the carton @ least 4x's a month!! what's up with that????? No coupons for 305's anywhere???

Report this review as inappropriate

Add your review

Posted by
Date
Strength
Taste
Price
Overall
11sylvestor
2014-10-10
Medium
Pleasant
Fair

 

Comments:

I never thought to look to c if u had coupons. glad I read the box, hopr to find coupons for the 305's I smole.

Report this review as inappropriate

Add your review

Posted by
Date
Strength
Taste
Price
Overall
11sylvestor
2014-10-10
Medium
Pleasant
Fair

 

Comments:

I never thought to look u up for coupons after all these yrs of smoking. didn't think there were any. I would like to start receiving coupons. I have RJReynolds, Newport, marlaboro, but never thought to look 4 u guys. glad I fianally thought to read the package. now how do I find the coupons??

Report this review as inappropriate

Add your review

Posted by
Date
Strength
Taste
Price
Overall
Harry Palms
2012-12-19
Strong
Pleasant
Low

 

Comments:

Great after sex !

Report this review as inappropriate

Add your review

Posted by
Date
Strength
Taste
Price
Overall
RobWritt
2012-05-02
Medium
Pleasant
Fair

 

Comments:

I smoke these cause their cost effective. I do NOT like the fact that only 30% of the tobacco is regulated in the USA and the other 70% comes from overseas, hence they are not AMERICAN cigarettes. They will become a major tobacco company if they keep to their marketing strategy then and only then I can only hope they go to a better grade of tobacco and truley become a real AMERICAN cigarette.

Report this review as inappropriate

Add your review

Posted by
Date
Strength
Taste
Price
Overall
JOE
2011-07-26
Medium
Pleasant
High

 

Comments:

i SMOKED kOOL FOR YEARS HAVE SWITCHED TO THESE AS A COST SAVINGS MEASURE , BUT STAYED FOR THE FLAVOR!

Report this review as inappropriate

Add your review

Posted by
Date
Strength
Taste
Price
Overall
elaine85
2010-12-02
Very Strong
Pleasant
Low

 

Comments:

I like these...cheapest but not the worst!

Report this review as inappropriate

Add your review

Posted by
Date
Strength
Taste
Price
Overall
one20daze
2010-11-22
Very Strong
Pleasant
Very Low

 

Comments:

These were good, cheap menthols made in Miami. I used to get these when I couldn't get DTCs. These were a little cheaply made and somewhat harsh but one of the best for the price. I still prefer these to a newport because they burn a little longer and seem to have less chemicals in them. "Good ol' U.S. made" name brand cigarettes have become the lowest quality smokes in the world due to all of the fast burning junk that they put in them. WHAT HAPPENED!?

Report this review as inappropriate

Add your review

Posted by
Date
Strength
Taste
Price
Overall
Frank Monse
2010-11-16
Medium
Very Pleasant
Fair

 

Comments:

I love the taste I of the 305's I have smoked Dorals menthol light 100's for over 25 years and I am out of work for 10 weeks so had to find cheaper brand store clerk told me about 305's to me they tastse better than doral menthol light 100's which like I said smoke over twenty five years, I live in Houston Texas, would like to know if you keep brand going of the 305's

Report this review as inappropriate

Add your review

Posted by
Date
Strength
Taste
Price
Overall
305mike
2010-02-19
Very Strong
Pleasant
Low

 

Comments:

I love 305's, they're the best. I went from Newports to 305's.

Report this review as inappropriate

Add your review

Posted by
Date
Strength
Taste
Price
Overall
305mike
2009-11-05
Strong
Very Pleasant
Low

 

Comments:

I think they are an excellent menthol for the price!

Report this review as inappropriate

Add your review

Posted by
Date
Strength
Taste
Price
Overall
Hester
2009-07-16
Strong
Very Pleasant
Low

 

Comments:

I used to smoke Newport, but the taste was too strong, I tried 305's cause I was broke, the cost was excellent and so was the taste. Now I'm smoking 305's.

Report this review as inappropriate

Add your review

 

Comments:

sux I can't find coupons for 305 menthol king size on ur site. u r on the box, that I should have looked yrs ago when the cig taxes and cartons went up. now that I thought to look, and I was surprised to find no coupons for the cigs that I buy by the carton @ least 4x's a month!! what's up with that????? No coupons for 305's anywhere???

Report this review as inappropriate

Add your review

 

Comments:

I never thought to look to c if u had coupons. glad I read the box, hopr to find coupons for the 305's I smole.

Report this review as inappropriate

Add your review

 

Comments:

I never thought to look u up for coupons after all these yrs of smoking. didn't think there were any. I would like to start receiving coupons. I have RJReynolds, Newport, marlaboro, but never thought to look 4 u guys. glad I fianally thought to read the package. now how do I find the coupons??

Report this review as inappropriate

Add your review

 

Comments:

Great after sex !

Report this review as inappropriate

Add your review

 

Comments:

I smoke these cause their cost effective. I do NOT like the fact that only 30% of the tobacco is regulated in the USA and the other 70% comes from overseas, hence they are not AMERICAN cigarettes. They will become a major tobacco company if they keep to their marketing strategy then and only then I can only hope they go to a better grade of tobacco and truley become a real AMERICAN cigarette.

Report this review as inappropriate

Add your review

 

Comments:

i SMOKED kOOL FOR YEARS HAVE SWITCHED TO THESE AS A COST SAVINGS MEASURE , BUT STAYED FOR THE FLAVOR!

Report this review as inappropriate

Add your review

 

Comments:

I like these...cheapest but not the worst!

Report this review as inappropriate

Add your review

 

Comments:

These were good, cheap menthols made in Miami. I used to get these when I couldn't get DTCs. These were a little cheaply made and somewhat harsh but one of the best for the price. I still prefer these to a newport because they burn a little longer and seem to have less chemicals in them. "Good ol' U.S. made" name brand cigarettes have become the lowest quality smokes in the world due to all of the fast burning junk that they put in them. WHAT HAPPENED!?

Report this review as inappropriate

Add your review

 

Comments:

I love the taste I of the 305's I have smoked Dorals menthol light 100's for over 25 years and I am out of work for 10 weeks so had to find cheaper brand store clerk told me about 305's to me they tastse better than doral menthol light 100's which like I said smoke over twenty five years, I live in Houston Texas, would like to know if you keep brand going of the 305's

Report this review as inappropriate

Add your review

 

Comments:

I love 305's, they're the best. I went from Newports to 305's.

Report this review as inappropriate

Add your review

 

Comments:

I think they are an excellent menthol for the price!

Report this review as inappropriate

Add your review

 

Comments:

I used to smoke Newport, but the taste was too strong, I tried 305's cause I was broke, the cost was excellent and so was the taste. Now I'm smoking 305's.

Report this review as inappropriate

Add your review

members login

Search CigReviews
Loading

E-Cig Savings Calculator









E-Cigs Will Save You