Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Navigation »Cigarette Forum & Smokers Community > Smokers Forum > Smokers Rights » The Smoking Machine

The Smoking Machine

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2012, 04:36 AM
Entry Member

av is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb The Smoking Machine

Fellow Smokers,

My name is António Viegas, I'm from Portugal, and I invented a machine that, if it becomes a real product, will help millions of smokers worldwide.

Can you imagine being able to smoke anywhere, real cigarettes (not the electronic ones), without releasing any smoke into the atmosphere?

With my machine it will be possible, and all the excuses the anti-smokers use to ban smoking will no longer be valid. In fact, with the widespread use of this invent, I can foresee some of the current bans being lifted (for smokers using the machine, of course).

But I need your help. I've submitted my idea to the Quirky site but I'm not getting enough votes. I guess people don’t understand or don't like the concept; or maybe the anti-smokers hate the idea of loosing the only excuse they have to ban smoking, I don’t know.

What I do know, is that without your help my invent will not pass to the evaluation stage, and will be forgotten.
I'm counting on you guys to spread the word to your members so that, together, we will bring this machine to tobacco shops worldwide, and initiate a new era of freedom for smokers.

You can go here: quirky.com/ideations/199068?return_page=2 THE SMOKING MACHINE. With this device, smokers can smoke anywhere they want (if permitted, of course) without disturbing other people.[/url][/U] , vote the idea and leave a comment to.

And please let me know about your opinion on my machine.

Thank you for your help.

Last edited by Chief Smoker; 04-10-2012 at 10:27 AM.
Old 05-24-2013, 10:07 AM

sadman is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by av View Post
Fellow Smokers,

With my machine it will be possible, and all the excuses the anti-smokers use to ban smoking will no longer be valid. In fact, with the widespread use of this invent, I can foresee some of the current bans being lifted (for smokers using the machine, of course).
If it so then I praise you highly. I think you should go ahead whatever others think you should not pay head to them. Because it will be better for every person smoker or anti smoker.