Friend warned me about inhaling pipe tobacco - Cigarette Forum & Smokers Community
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Navigation »Cigarette Forum & Smokers Community > Smokers Forum > RYO - Roll Your Own Cigarettes » Friend warned me about inhaling pipe tobacco

Friend warned me about inhaling pipe tobacco

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-2012, 03:45 AM

Fscgotohell is on a distinguished road
Default Friend warned me about inhaling pipe tobacco

I switched to RYO ciggerettes because I hate fsc so damn much, I want to use cross cross or good stuff to roll ciggerates with but my friends warns me not to inhale pipe tobacco , anyone have information on this ?? Thanks.
Old 09-12-2012, 06:32 AM

Scruffy is a jewel in the roughScruffy is a jewel in the roughScruffy is a jewel in the roughScruffy is a jewel in the rough

Last edited by Scruffy; 03-14-2013 at 02:10 PM.
Old 09-12-2012, 07:27 AM

andyk has a spectacular aura aboutandyk has a spectacular aura about

Criss cross and The Good Stuff are dual purpose tobacco, not cavendish-laden offerings like Borkhum Riff that most people associate with "pipe tobacco." Let's be honest, inhaling anything probably ain't great. I've wondered if the thicker cut of dual purpose pipe tobacco makes it more deadly than say cigarette cut tobacco, and my honest belief is that they are a horse apiece.
Old 09-12-2012, 08:38 AM

Fscgotohell is on a distinguished road

Nah he isn't a doctor and thinking about it more I shouldent listen to him if he is willing to smoke fsc ciggerettes , thanks for the info.... Even if that tobbacco might be a little bit stronger it can't be worse than smoking the fsc and 100s of chemicals in ciggerettes in stores.
Old 09-12-2012, 09:57 AM

larryccf is a jewel in the roughlarryccf is a jewel in the roughlarryccf is a jewel in the roughlarryccf is a jewel in the rough

read thru this thread - suspect you'll get a better sense of why your friend is wrong

Last edited by Chief Smoker; 09-12-2012 at 10:51 AM.
Old 09-12-2012, 11:43 AM

larryccf is a jewel in the roughlarryccf is a jewel in the roughlarryccf is a jewel in the roughlarryccf is a jewel in the rough

about halfway down the list of threads, there's one titled "Anyone notice a health difference in RYO."

if you read thru it, you'll get a better appreciation of the differences in smoking pipe vs cig tobacco
Old 09-12-2012, 04:02 PM
NCJY

Originally Posted by Fscgotohell View Post
I switched to RYO ciggerettes because I hate fsc so damn much, I want to use cross cross or good stuff to roll ciggerates with but my friends warns me not to inhale pipe tobacco , anyone have information on this ?? Thanks.
As far as inhaling goes, many pipe tobaccos are smother than most cigarette tobaccos. I have a cold right now, I have restricted myself to pipe tobacco, the most gentle type I have.

Don't listen to your friends, listen to strangers on the internet. haha

Read thru the many pipe tobaccos discussed in the forum, and try a couple.
Old 10-18-2012, 03:20 PM

A_Nony_Mouse is on a distinguished road
Default .

Originally Posted by Fscgotohell View Post
Nonsense. I have another post today on the difference between cig and pipe tobacco. It is all tobacco in the end.