Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Top-O-Matic T2 problem

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-20-2011, 10:02 AM

glshub is on a distinguished road
Default Top-O-Matic T2 problem

I have had this machine for a month now and I am having trouble making 100s. It doesn't fill them all the way to the end. I am careful to put plenty in the corners and then fill the middle. I have had a problem before of the smoke being too packed so I don't cram so much in. I am getting a good packed smoke now but just not all the way to the end.I have found the right amount to make it like a store bought pack it just doesn't make it to the end.

Is there an adjustment?

The machine takes more pressure, than I think it should, to make the smoke I am making now. I know the cheap metal in the machine won't take much pressure to cause damage so I am kinda concerned about this.

I had thought about some salad oil or crisco to lube it but I am sure that will just make a mess. Someone said use food grade silicone but I haven't a clue where to get it.

Anyone using this machine and have any tips and or tricks?
Old 11-05-2011, 08:21 PM

Arnie is on a distinguished road

If your tobacco is overly moist it will stick to the far right end of the injector spoon.

Run it out to the end, sans a tube and see if there is any buildup. If there is, take a strong 2-point toothpick and clean it.

If you properly pack both ends (using both index fingers) with a drier tobacco than what comes right out of the pouch I will bet the problem will solve itself. That, and clean the injector spoon about every 5 sticks or when necessary if there is buildup at the heel.

All I do is 100's and I don't have that problem once I realized my tobaco was too moist and it was sticking.
Old 01-15-2012, 11:51 AM

uclickit is on a distinguished road
Default Tips and Hints for MYO Cigarettes

I have a list of help for these machines. I do know that 100's are always a little loose towards the filter, and if you tap them down the cigarette is only 85mm when you're done so I just make those with the 100's setting and king sized tubes. Works great. Here's my tips and hints page: [url=http://savingsmokers.blogspot.com/p/tips-and-hints-for-myo.html]Saving Smokers make your own cigarettes cheap[/url]
Old 06-23-2014, 10:11 AM

masklofumanto has a spectacular aura aboutmasklofumanto has a spectacular aura about

Bump for newbie with T2 -- thought it might help.
Old 06-25-2014, 09:11 PM
Entry Member

PATRICK46219 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Stuffing problems

ALL:

Turn the machine over, throw the handle and hold it all the way. Using a pointed object, clean the packed tobacco from the end of the gadget that stuffs the tobacco in the tube. You should get better results.

Good luck!