Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Navigation »Cigarette Forum & Smokers Community > Smokers Forum > Marlboro Cigarettes » Marlboro Skyline Cigarettes

Marlboro Skyline Cigarettes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2010, 03:54 PM
Super Moderator

Chief Smoker is on a distinguished road
Default Marlboro Skyline Cigarettes

Has anyone been able to buy Marlboro Skyline cigarettes and try them out yet? They are not is stores here where I live but I hear they are coming out soon!

Old 10-11-2010, 03:03 PM

smokybear is on a distinguished road

Does anyone know in which markets they are selling marlboro Skyline? I'm in Texas and i haven't seen them anywhere around here...i like nat sherman mints, but i've never liked Newport or Virginia Slims menthols...anyone tried these? If so, please post a review...I'm up for trying them, but don't know where to get marlboro Skyline in texas...
Old 10-12-2010, 04:18 PM
Super Moderator

parliamentsrock will become famous soon enoughparliamentsrock will become famous soon enough

I found some reviews that say they are a pretty light cig and have a "cool menthol" taste with a "cool finish". Apparently they came out some places Oct. 6th and they will be $1 off until Nov. 28th according to a Philip Morris rep. I haven't tasted them yet but I really want to since I love a nice, light menthol in the morning. I will do another review once i taste 'em.
Old 10-13-2010, 03:05 AM
Entry Member

Prodiagl|Son is on a distinguished road

I live in Lexington, Kentucky and was able to get a hold of a couple packs at Walgreen's. I'm a Camel Menthol smoker and decided to try these out. They aren't too bad, sorta reminds me of peppermint.
Old 10-14-2010, 01:55 AM

smokeylan is on a distinguished road

i got some and im smoking one rite now when u first light it it has really no menthol taste but when you exhale theres a lite menthol taste reminds me of a camel crush with the marlboro smooth pepper mint taste but lighter
Old 10-15-2010, 12:52 PM

smokinmechanic is on a distinguished road
Default Marlboro Skyline

I just bought some at work today and they are pretty good... kinda like a light Marlboro Smooth. I too live in texas but try checking at your local Racetrac but you might have to ask them if they have it because most don't have a spot on their shelves for them yet. I work at the Racetrac on Park and Alma in Plano, Tx and i know for a fact they have them and they are a dollar off as they are new. so if you're close or don't mind a drive come grab some there just ask for mike if i'm not there ask for the cigs and make sure they check where they keep the cartons
Old 11-05-2010, 09:24 PM

Jwalker is on a distinguished road
Default Not bad

I got a pack they were pretty good for a menthol. I don't smoke menthol really when I smoke so I got tired of them. I'm bad at describing taste but in general they were light, light menthol(compared to camel crush and ryo menthol all I've smoked) light throat hit.
Old 11-07-2010, 10:12 PM
Entry Member

cody11777 is on a distinguished road

i got a pack earlier today.. i generally try to stay away from menthol (a pack of camel crush maybe once every 6 or 7 months) but a co worker recommended them to me a few days ago and i will admit i was turned off that they where menthol.. but im getting tired of USA gold full flavor.. but anyway enough rambling... my first imprecision was that it wasn't a menthol at all but after another hit i felt that cooling sensation but unlike most menthols this was a very toned down cool i also noticed it didn't have much of a tobacco taste but a light peppermint flavor that is pretty much unnoticeable until it reaches the back of your throat. all in all a very decent cigarette if your not a menthol fan but your tired of your same old cigarette i recommend Marlboro skyline
Old 11-13-2010, 12:13 PM
Entry Member

Pinto is on a distinguished road

We have them here in Virginia. Just finished up a pack and I love them! They are a lighter cigarette, which I like, and they remind me of peppermint. I didn't care for the Marlboro menthols, but these are great. I've been smoking another brand but plan to change over to these. Hope this helps!
Old 11-13-2010, 10:39 PM

cooldude is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to cooldude Send a message via Yahoo to cooldude Send a message via Skype™ to cooldude

Not on the shelves yet here at my local store. Seems rather odd to me with all the Marlboro smokers around my area. We're all just guinea pigs for Philip Morris and Altria anyhow.