Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Marlboro Reds 100s

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2009, 02:12 AM

Frank is on a distinguished road
Default Marlboro Reds 100s

Has anyone tried these? There don't seem to be any reviews for them on here. I'm thinking about trying them, but I'm not so sure. I like the king size Reds, although they do seem to burn a little fast. I figure this won't be so much an issue with the 100s since they're longer. The only thing is that I talked to someone about the 100s and they reccomended against them, saying the taste was different and that they were harsher.

If you haven't tried Marlboro Reds 100s in particular I'd like to hear about the differences between king size and 100s of other brands anyway, I've never tried 100s and I don't know how different they can be.
Old 11-08-2009, 10:25 PM

cooldude is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to cooldude Send a message via Yahoo to cooldude Send a message via Skype™ to cooldude
Cool

Hi Frank, if you want to see reviews for Marlboro Reds, click on the HOME link, click "Find by Brand", click Marlboro and the Reds are at the top with 108 reviews. The 100's versions are at the bottom and need a review.
Old 12-07-2009, 04:14 PM

thor91 is on a distinguished road

My first cigarette was a Marlboro Red 100 and I really liked it and still do because I find it a lot smoother than the king size but it's not as a robust flavor, but longer smoke and even flavor. Definitely worth trying especially if you like the king size.
Old 07-15-2010, 01:58 PM
Entry Member

rustbeltsmoker91 is on a distinguished road

its a great cigarette with the perfect amount of strength and i personally love the taste
Old 08-02-2010, 08:16 PM

Tahiti is on a distinguished road

I like the 100's, although they do have a very strong taste. I personally think they produce more smoke than other 100's brands. The only way to know for sure whether or not they're for you, is to go get a pack and try them for yourself.
Old 12-23-2010, 07:20 PM

DebS is on a distinguished road

Marlboro 100s have been my main brand since they came in a gold pack (that should date me lol). I don't think they're as harsh as king size reds, which I smoked regularly before switching and occasionally smoke.

Although I've smoked other brands I always come back to Marlboro 100s. To me they have a pleasant aftertaste and easy to draw a good inhale on. The new FSC ones will go out if you don't take a drag every minute or so, but I haven't experienced the headaches others have complained about.

I also will smoke Medium 100s, now called red label, especially when they're marked $1 off. They taste the same, but I find the cherry falls off as I get near the filter.