Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Navigation »Cigarette Forum & Smokers Community > Smokers Forum > General Smokers Discussion » Buying Djarum Black Online

Buying Djarum Black Online

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-24-2010, 01:56 PM

HiLife is on a distinguished road
Default Buying Djarum Black Online

Does anyone know where I could purchase these, legally, online? If I even could? Would U.S. Customs confiscate them?

Thanks.

Last edited by Chief Smoker; 05-25-2010 at 11:14 AM.
Old 05-25-2010, 11:14 AM
Super Moderator

Chief Smoker is on a distinguished road
Default Buying Djarums Online

You'll have to get them from an offshore site such as mykretek (.com). There are some others out there but be careful you don't get scammed. I would NOT purchase from any site in the sponsored (paid) listings. I would look at stores that show up in the natural listings.

You may get them confiscated, you may not. It really all depends on customs - anyone have any problems with confiscated cigarettes recently??
Old 11-08-2010, 05:10 AM

u3999859 is on a distinguished road

I live in Australia and a pack of Black here cost around 20 dollars! I have been getting them online for like 10-15 times now. Was held by custom once and I paid like 70 bux for tax and they return me the djarums. This place call CiggiesWorld is pretty reliable and they take paypal too. Other online shop only take money orders and western union so I was a bit reluctant buying from them.
Old 05-24-2013, 11:03 PM

clovedealer can only hope to improve
Default Buying Djarum Online

You can visit CloveDealer.com , we have top selection of popular clove cigarettes and kretek brands available for you. Some of our newer products are Djarum Black Cappuccino, GG Mild, and Marlboro IceBlast.
Old 05-25-2013, 06:14 AM

dajo will become famous soon enoughdajo will become famous soon enough

I used to smoke Marlboro mix 9 clove cigarettes from Indosenia. I did not use any site, but tracked a contact who sent me cartons weekly. Unfortunately that brand seems to be discontinued

I never had any problems with customs.
Old 06-01-2013, 12:15 PM

Ben_P will become famous soon enough
Default Try online cigar shops

Are you in the States?

Famous Smoke Shop has cartons of Djarums for $40. They will ship to most US states.
Old 06-01-2013, 12:20 PM

Ben_P will become famous soon enough

Also found this website called Little Cigar Warehouse that has cartons of Djarums for $35. The website makes them look a little less legit than Famous Smoke Shop, but I received a small order from then without issue.
Old 06-14-2013, 06:06 AM

Originally Posted by HiLife View Post
Does anyone know where I could purchase these, legally, online? If I even could? Would U.S. Customs confiscate them?

Thanks.
you can buy Djarum Black clove cigarettes from www.djarumcigarette.com, they offer express shipping to the US

It is legal by current laws to purchase cigarettes & tobacco products online as long as it is for personal consumption only. Our shop http://www.djarumcigarette.com has been successfully deliver quality products to US customers since 2012. By shopping in our shop you are guaranteed to receive your order in perfect condition as we always operate according to national and international laws.

Last edited by clovedealer; 06-14-2013 at 08:12 AM.
Old 06-14-2013, 07:47 AM

masklofumanto has a spectacular aura aboutmasklofumanto has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by clovedealer View Post
you can buy Djarum Black clove cigarettes from djarumcigarette.com, they offer express shipping to the US
Interesting how clovedealer didn't actually answer the question he quoted, which concerned legality and seizure at customs. Also interesting how the very same online vendor was also recommended at another smokers website this morning. What a coincidence!

Last edited by masklofumanto; 06-14-2013 at 08:14 AM.
Old 06-14-2013, 08:09 AM

Hi Masklofumanto, it is legal by current laws to purchase cigarettes & tobacco products online as long as it is for personal consumption only. Our shop djarumcigarette.com has been successfully deliver quality products to US customers since 2012. By shopping in our shop you are guaranteed to receive your order in perfect condition as we always operate according to national and international laws.