Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Navigation »Cigarette Forum & Smokers Community > Smokers Forum > General Smokers Discussion » American Spirits: Ultra Light or Organic Light?

American Spirits: Ultra Light or Organic Light?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2010, 10:51 PM
Entry Member

bridgetxjens is on a distinguished road
Post American Spirits: Ultra Light or Organic Light?

I've tried Newports before and hated them! When I say try, I mean i took one puff and that was it. Plus, they smell terrible.

So, now I want to try American Spirits. Not sure if I should go with the Ultra-Lights or Organic Lights. The Organic Lights have more nicotine than the Ultra, but I was thinking maybe the Ultra had more chemicals?

I don't really need something that tastes amazing, just something that won't get me full on hooked but will relax me.

Thanks!
Old 05-02-2010, 11:46 PM

Frank is on a distinguished road

I've never tried either of those by I'm pretty sure American spirit doesn't use additives in any of their tobacco, so chemicals shouldn't be an issue in either organic or ultra lights.
Old 05-03-2010, 10:03 AM

storrs19 is on a distinguished road

Except for the chemicals needed for the FSC garbage. Every cigarette has that no matter how "additive free" they claim they are thanks to Brako and friends
Old 05-05-2010, 04:57 PM

Jwalker is on a distinguished road

"I don't really need something that tastes amazing, just something that won't get me full on hooked but will relax me."

You should get a pipe or smoke cigars. The taxes aren't as high and cigarettes are pretty addictive because they give you a quick hit and then fade off fast. Everyones different and some people can smoke occasionally but a lot of smokers started expecting to just smoke occasionally went on to smoke a pack a day. For 99 percent of people they all taste bad the first time you try them and you'll cough when you inhale.

I personally get swedish snus online because it's cheaper, studies show it's healthier (Lancet study) and you can't smoke at my college. I'd say it's pretty addictive though because you get more nicotine than with cigs even though the delivery is kind of gradual. Camel and Marlboro make "snus" that tastes really sweet and has less nicotine which might work better for occasional use.