Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Navigation »Cigarette Forum & Smokers Community > Smokers Forum > General Smokers Discussion » Pact Act - Signed by Obama - Time to Stock Up

Pact Act - Signed by Obama - Time to Stock Up

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2010, 12:47 PM
Super Moderator

Chief Smoker will become famous soon enough
Default Pact Act - Signed by Obama - Time to Stock Up

The PACT ACT (Prevent all Cigarette Trafficking) was signed into law today by President Obama. This means in a matter of weeks it will no longer be legal to purchase cigarettes from Tribal Indian Reservations.

Time to stock up now or try an offshore company to buy your smokes.

Cheapcigarettes.com is our best recommendation to order your cigarettes.
Old 04-01-2010, 01:09 PM

Badboy is on a distinguished road

wow, how hypocritical can you get, he's a smoker himself, the president, that is, and here he goes screwing the rest of us when he knows how hard it is to quit and they've been raising prices on us for as long as i can remember....
Old 04-01-2010, 09:13 PM

pLanetZ is on a distinguished road

Oh bummer!! What an irony! I'm gonna stock up on my smokes now.
Old 04-01-2010, 09:36 PM

Devon Andrews is on a distinguished road
Angry

George Bush was a true friend to the Native American Tobacco companies because he VETOED THE PACT ACT twice in the last 9 years! Something about killing 65,000 jobs in America (most of them Native American Jobs) just didn't set right with George W. Bush. Obama signed it because he cares nothing about no Native Americans let alone anyone from the caucasion peoples or even black americans. Look how crappy he treats his own mother and brother! Obama signed on the dotted line without even reading it.

Obama is like everyone else involved with this in the United States Senate and House of Representatives in being ignorant enough to believe the lies put forward by Anthony Weiner (D) of the 9th district (NYC) who put this garbage bill forward the last time. And believing the lies out of his mouth that kids get tobacco products online just because tobacco-free kids dot org says so. This is not a front for terrorism! To hear Anthony Wiener and Eliot Spitzer talk about it, it has been a front for terrorism since 1996! Any politician that believes these lies is mis-informed! These politicians are the real Terrorists IMHO. George Bush had it right. He VETOED THE PACT ACT TWICE! Glenn Beck (who smokes) has it right: This "Progressive" president Barry Obama and the progressive senate and house have got to be removed from office ASAP!
Old 04-03-2010, 07:32 AM

Petr_4 is on a distinguished road

I wonder why you vote that Communist for President. It's bad for all the planet.
Old 04-06-2010, 01:20 AM

Frank is on a distinguished road

The USSR had over 2,000 brands of cigarettes and post-communist natons tend to have very lenient laws regarding tobacco. Obama's stance on tobacco hardly makes him left-wing.

Hitler on the other hand wanted to ban tobacco. /shrug
Old 05-03-2010, 10:05 AM

storrs19 is on a distinguished road

Being hypocritical is what liberalism is all about. They always exempt themselves from every law they pass but they love telling everybody else what to do. I'll bet my left arm that Brako is smoking non-FSC cigs and will continue to do so. Remember how fast they shut down that ammendment to the Health Scare bill that forced all congressmen to join it? Isn't life good in the USSA?