Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Navigation »Cigarette Forum & Smokers Community > Smokers Forum > General Smokers Discussion » Cigs online: Let's discuss price, quality etc.

Cigs online: Let's discuss price, quality etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-14-2011, 04:07 PM
Entry Member

winchesterboy95 is on a distinguished road
Default swiss camels

I was thinking of ordering some camel non filters made in switzerland online because the price was good, does anyone know how the taste of swiss camel non filters compares to the americans.
Old 12-13-2011, 07:18 AM

Petr_4 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by winchesterboy95 View Post
I was thinking of ordering some camel non filters made in switzerland online because the price was good, does anyone know how the taste of swiss camel non filters compares to the americans.
Different blend,different company,different strength.
Old 12-13-2011, 06:28 PM

smokeyrose is on a distinguished road

Has anyone ever heard of this company before, and have you done business with them? cigarettes-buy.com/ I am looking at the American Legend, not bad pricewise. Trying to find a very cheap and reliable place.
Old 12-15-2011, 05:57 AM

Petr_4 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by smokeyrose View Post
Has anyone ever heard of this company before, and have you done business with them? cigarettes-buy.com/ I am looking at the American Legend, not bad pricewise. Trying to find a very cheap and reliable place.
American Legend is a Greek brand produced mainly for export in Asia and Africa. Believe me it's a low quality brand.i wouldn't smoke A.L. even it was for free.
Spend some dollars more and buy George Karelias Superior Virginia,also a Greek brand,but outstanding good.
I don't know about the site and i am not very enthousiastic with Duty Free shops. Mainly sells old low quality cigarettes. 20$ for G.K. of course it's a great price,in Greece that brand sold for about 60$ per carton. I supose that it's bought from duty Free or from an ex-soviet country which cigarettes are really cheap.
Old 01-12-2012, 10:02 AM

Originally Posted by Petr_4 View Post
American Legend is a Greek brand produced mainly for export in Asia and Africa. Believe me it's a low quality brand.i wouldn't smoke A.L. even it was for free.
Spend some dollars more and buy George Karelias Superior Virginia,also a Greek brand,but outstanding good.
I don't know about the site and i am not very enthousiastic with Duty Free shops. Mainly sells old low quality cigarettes. 20$ for G.K. of course it's a great price,in Greece that brand sold for about 60$ per carton. I supose that it's bought from duty Free or from an ex-soviet country which cigarettes are really cheap.
Thanks. I went with duty free, Pall Mall blue and am very disappointed. They sent sample size packs! omg, I will go through these in no time. They taste ok though. I smoked one in less than 3 minutes. lol

Last edited by smokeyrose; 01-12-2012 at 10:05 AM. Reason: forgot to mention the brand of smokes I bought.
Old 01-12-2012, 10:07 AM

Originally Posted by IHCman View Post
so what site are you ordering philippine cigs from? I've tried the Swiss made Marlboro lights and Reds and didn't feel like they tasted quite right. Not enough flavor and the draw didn't seem right. I've read in a few different places that cigs from the phillipines taste better.
I really like the Philippine smokes. Tried Marlboro lights and they rock. Unfortunately the site I was using only takes paypal at the moment.
Old 01-14-2012, 04:06 PM

IHCman is on a distinguished road

Has anyone ever tried Tobaccotrain.com? About a year ago i was going to order from them, but stopped as their payment methods at that time were kind of shady. You were supposed to wire money Western Union which to me had scam written all over it.

Also I was going to try cigoutlet.net and actually did order from them but my Visa card was declined and I haven't yet called the card company to see if I can get them to authorize that order or not. Curious if anyone else has had this problem and what you did to correct it?
Old 06-13-2012, 03:24 PM

I did try the American Legend. Not bad for an inexpensive cigarette. Probably I will order more in the future.

Meanwhile, I am surprised how the prices are rising for the smokes all over the world. Hoping to find a less expensive option from what is available on the shopping area as I am growing unimpressed with the amount of cash these places want for a carton of smokes. They are less than the shops here, and they used to be much cheaper. It seems they are marking up the product to just a buck or so less than what the US is charging.
Old 06-13-2012, 03:31 PM

so what site are you ordering philippine cigs from? I've tried the Swiss made Marlboro lights and Reds and didn't feel like they tasted quite right. Not enough flavor and the draw didn't seem right. I've read in a few different places that cigs from the phillipines taste better.
Sorry I never answered your question. I was using smokingbbs.com before they began using strictly paypal. Instead of listing your favorite brand, they have shoes with similar names. lol
Old 06-13-2012, 03:35 PM

Has anyone ever tried Tobaccotrain.com? About a year ago i was going to order from them, but stopped as their payment methods at that time were kind of shady. You were supposed to wire money Western Union which to me had scam written all over it.

Also I was going to try cigoutlet.net and actually did order from them but my Visa card was declined and I haven't yet called the card company to see if I can get them to authorize that order or not. Curious if anyone else has had this problem and what you did to correct it?
there is another thread somewhere in this place about cigoutlet. I was warned about them from someone so I never did try to order from them. Also, if you find a place that sells smokes you want to order from and it is not listed on the shopping page here, good idea to check reviews about it in your search engine. For example, type in your searchbox cigoutlet reviews, and see what comes up. Hopefully this will help you from getting ripped off.