Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Navigation »Cigarette Forum & Smokers Community > Smokers Forum > General Smokers Discussion » What happened to cigarettes direct?

What happened to cigarettes direct?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2009, 06:32 AM

BSell will become famous soon enough

I am with countyline we were ripped off have not seen cigs or money!
Old 12-26-2009, 07:30 AM

countyline will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by BSell View Post
You have reached CD2U and Chavez Inc., which are no longer conducting business. If you believe that you have paid for product that you have not received, please send a letter to the company at the following address:

CD2U
PO Box 9428
Louisville KY 40209-0428

On this letter include the following information:

Name
Address
Telephone number
Product Purchased
Amount Paid
A request for a refund
I sent in my letter, we will see what happens.
Old 12-26-2009, 09:19 AM
Entry Member

teamster033 will become famous soon enough

You people who are contacting the Attorney Generals office will be getting a tax bill faster than others.DBestOne did not rip you off.The ATF came in and closed them down.They confiscated all there records.The ATF has been in business for 200 years.They are the governments watch dog.So if you want your tax bill faster than most people,keep contacting the Attorney Generals office
Old 12-26-2009, 07:20 PM

BSell will become famous soon enough

Teamster033, Can you contact the Attorney Generals office on the internet?
Thank You!
Old 01-05-2010, 07:12 AM
Entry Member

nitelifeguy will become famous soon enough

I've been doing business with them for 5 years now..Never had a problem with the transactions except for some delays in shipment..I don't know how they could just shut down like that..I liked them because they were reliable..some months my orders would arrive 2 days after placing it but other times it would take 10 days..this sux! Gotta find a new retailer now.
Old 01-28-2010, 11:01 AM
Entry Member

deeree23 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by teamster033 View Post
You people who are contacting the Attorney Generals office will be getting a tax bill faster than others.DBestOne did not rip you off.The ATF came in and closed them down.They confiscated all there records.The ATF has been in business for 200 years.They are the governments watch dog.So if you want your tax bill faster than most people,keep contacting the Attorney Generals office
ATF must have had a reason to go in. I saw online that the FDA sent a warning. http://www.fda.gov/ICECI/EnforcementActions/WarningLetters/ucm189158.htm

Did they keep records of all purchases past? That doesn't sound good at all.
What do they need the records for in the first place?
Old 02-21-2010, 03:26 PM
Administrator

admin has disabled reputation
Default Cigarettes Direct

This is interesting. The FDA is going after them because they are selling Djarum flavored cigarettes is what this looks like. I know there was a crackdown on the tobacco companies making flavored cigarettes because they felt it was Marketing to teens.

Looks like Cigarettes Direct also owns the following websites:

cheapercigsonline.com
bargaincigs.com
agoodcigarette.com
a1cig.com
cigsplus.com
premiumcigs.com

If you have ever ordered from any of these sites I would expect a tax bill coming your way soon.
Old 05-17-2010, 10:12 AM

COCKATOO is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by admin View Post
This is interesting. The FDA is going after them because they are selling Djarum flavored cigarettes is what this looks like. I know there was a crackdown on the tobacco companies making flavored cigarettes because they felt it was Marketing to teens.

Looks like Cigarettes Direct also owns the following websites:

cheapercigsonline.com
bargaincigs.com
agoodcigarette.com
a1cig.com
cigsplus.com
premiumcigs.com

If you have ever ordered from any of these sites I would expect a tax bill coming your way soon.
There is no doubt at this point to any person who is not braindead - the evil in this government must be ripped out from the root - and NOW!

I have had good luck with smokesspirits and they appear to be planning to be around to continue selling cigars and LITTLE CIGARS (cigarette alternative) that are still legal to mail after PACT (no doubt because the traitors in office want to continue ordering theirs by mail!)

Last edited by Chief Smoker; 05-17-2010 at 10:31 AM.
Old 06-01-2011, 07:17 PM
Entry Member

Vic B is on a distinguished road

If you guys think you have problems because CD2U didn't ship your order you got bigger problems looming on the horizon!

I got a "proposed audit adjustment notice for cigarette compliance" early in May '11 from the friendly folks at the Connecticut Department of Revenue Services for cigs I bought from CD2U from Jan 2006 to Oct 2009.... Bill was over $8313.23.

So, stop worrying about your lost order and let's get thinking about how to beat this unfair tax bill.....The Feds will be sending CD2U records to every state taxing authority....your "tax audit adjustment" is coming to your mailbox soon....dry....no KY included. Get ready.....

BTW: Cigarettes Direct had ALL their assets siezed by ATF....cigarettes, cash, bank accounts, cars, real property, and even forklifts! They didn't screw you.....the US Government is your back door fornicator! Place blame where it belongs! Thanks Obama!

Vic B
New Milford, CT
Old 06-02-2011, 10:36 AM
Super Moderator

Chief Smoker is on a distinguished road

Well said Vic - the blame here should not be placed on the retailer but the government who continues to rape their citizens with outrageous taxes on tobacco products!!