Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Navigation »Cigarette Forum & Smokers Community > Smokers Forum > General Smokers Discussion » RYO and the Good Stuff Pipe Tobacco

RYO and the Good Stuff Pipe Tobacco

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-19-2009, 10:33 PM
Entry Member

ryoculprit is on a distinguished road
Arrow RYO and the Good Stuff Pipe Tobacco

My first 50 cigarettes that I rolled myself took 53 minutes and by the last 20, the cigs I was rollin' was the same as the regular cigs we buy from the corner store. I used old leftover L&M Lights 100s boxes to hold these from the cigarettes I smoked while I waited 39 hours from PA to FL, I mean from the time I ordered until the postman came Saturday was only 39 hrs for this 7 lb order. They take credit cards. They don't sell cigarettes at all from what I could see on the website. Premier Supermatic rolling machine starter kit is what I got. Save money with this I know I will. I got enough on my first order to roll 7.5 cartons. This "pipe tobacco" called the good stuff is pretty darn good rolled up (injected actually) into cigarette tubes and smoked. The rolling machine turns it into a very real cigarette indeed. I could see people that aren't bothered with such a repeating task, re-packing cigs and selling them to neighbors and others for a buck a pack. I could only get 18 of the cigs I rolled into an L&M empty box pack. I made up twox18 light cigs and 12 Menthol 100s cigs and then there is tomorrow...
Old 09-20-2009, 01:34 AM

wipeout97 is on a distinguished road

Glad you like it, I know I do and can't beat the price comparison. Still trying every tube I can get a hold of to find the perfect mix but so far it's good enough that I have a pack of my rjr smokes and haven't reached for them since I got the good stuff in. I also like the fact I no longer crave cigarettes....just enjoy them .
Old 05-16-2013, 04:20 PM

drgnflygirl is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink

I just recently started rolling my own and i can tell the difference right away, I was a Pall Mall smoker for over 15 yrs and the good stuff is the best, i dont crave them anymore i enjoy them...I only wish someone would of smacked me in the head months ago to go with this way of cigarettes,
the had held injector i got does a great job i can do about two packs in about 20 minutes, one for me and one for hubby....not to shabby for a starter, and the tubes i got are really great i have not had one rip or tear at all...
Any way, in the end I wish i started this yrs ago, it has already saved me money and the time it takes to roll them i can do while watching the news..many blessings **oh and the health wise, i too have lost my morning cough since i started this over two weeks ago