Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

CiggiesWorld

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2013, 05:58 PM

jdwsmokes will become famous soon enough
Default CiggiesWorld

ciggiesworld.comis a legitimate site with non fsc Marlboros...check it out if you wanna give it a try.
Old 02-01-2013, 09:36 PM

IHCman is on a distinguished road

Have you ordered from them?
Old 02-01-2013, 09:39 PM

No but this guy on YouTube that makes videos recommends them and orders from them quite a bit.
Old 02-07-2013, 12:49 PM

I placed an order on their website yesterday and was told on their site that i would receive payment instructions via email. I received a confirmation of my order but nothing with payment instructions. This morning I got an email from them stating they are moving their warehouse and will begin shipping cigs again on Feb 18th so I'm just assuming that everything is put on hold until then. Guess I'll have to wait and see if they finally do send me an email with payment instructions after that date.
Old 02-07-2013, 01:46 PM

Wow, that sucks! It seems like all these online Cig places are kinda funny like that. I mean I know the guy from YouTube has ordered from there a couple of times, and sometimes they have sent him free stuff just for making videos on their product, but I don't know, that's stupid.
Old 02-13-2013, 08:25 AM

Craven A Players will become famous soon enoughCraven A Players will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to Craven A Players
Question Ciggiesworld Gone?

Check out the 'Warning Letter' from the FDA to CiggiesWorld dated 1/29/13 & updated on 2/04/13 when you try to go to their site. They be 'scramblin' to make some quick changes! I have a feeling they won't be the last. DANG!
Old 02-13-2013, 12:25 PM

I read the letter. Seems the FDA has a problem with them labeling cigs as mild or otherwise. They also seem to have a problem with flavored cigs and clove cigs. I really can't see how the FDA can bully ciggiesworld into complying. Isn't Ciggiesworld in another country? Seems really stupid to me.
Old 02-13-2013, 09:12 PM

Originally Posted by IHCman View Post
I read the letter. Seems the FDA has a problem with them labeling cigs as mild or otherwise. They also seem to have a problem with flavored cigs and clove cigs. I really can't see how the FDA can bully ciggiesworld into complying. Isn't Ciggiesworld in another country? Seems really stupid to me.
Yep they sure are. I think they are in Indonesia.
Old 02-14-2013, 06:43 PM

dman20 will become famous soon enough

As far as I know, they are based in Australia actually, but most of their products are indeed imported from Indonesia. If I wasn't thinking about quitting smoking, I'd definitely give them a try.
Old 02-14-2013, 11:16 PM

Craven A Players will become famous soon enoughCraven A Players will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to Craven A Players

Originally Posted by IHCman View Post
Yeah, they're Aussies but, the Almighty FDA has complete authority over ALL tobacco products 'Offered for Sale or Imported to' the U.S. The FDA has deemed Ciggies tobacco products to be 'Adulterated or Misbranded' & therefore are subject to FDA sanctions which include civil money penalties, no-tobacco-sale orders, criminal prosecution, seizure etc. etc. etc. How they got this much power? One would have to travel back to 1938? when a bunch of folks, including children, were poisoned by an imported product. Definitely a noble cause & a needed service IMO. But this is over the line IMO.