Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Navigation »Cigarette Forum & Smokers Community > Smokers Forum > General Smokers Discussion » You can find a lot of cig brands online

You can find a lot of cig brands online

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2009, 06:34 PM
Super Moderator

cooljay788 is on a distinguished road
Default You can find a lot of cig brands online

If review readers are wondering "Where can I find Dunhills online?" Just type "agoodcigarette" in your search bar, and you'll come up with a smoke shop under that name.

That shop sells cartons of several cig brands, including Canadian brands like DuMaurier. I saw Dunhill as one of the brands they sell too.

That agoodcigarette shop definitely sells every single Camel brand available, that's for sure.

Seems like in modern times, if you wanna try several different cig brands that are hard to find offline, you can certainly find em online. That agoodcigarette shop is the only smoke shop I know off that sells Canadian brands and not just the USA brands.
Old 01-13-2009, 11:38 PM

Eddie H is on a distinguished road
Hey people, don't listen to this guy. The only good online retailer you should buy from is the one that you google for smokes-spirits. Also, never order from offshore sites (sites located in foreign lands).

Last edited by barfly; 02-01-2009 at 12:08 PM.
Old 01-14-2009, 12:03 AM
Super Moderator

I actually tried visiting OK Outlet when I found it yesterday. This shop is the slowest loading smoke shop on the net. 99 percent of the otha smoke shops I saw online took only seconds for their home pages to load up and appear. Not minutes.

I saw smokes-spirits before. But they don't have brands I'm interested in.

EDIT: While the Oklahoma-Outlet page was still loading, me got this message on my screen saying that the connection to oklahoma-outlet.com was interrupted. WTF??

Last edited by cooljay788; 01-14-2009 at 12:09 AM.
Old 01-14-2009, 12:17 AM
Super Moderator

I just tried revisiting smokes-spirits. And just like Oklahoma Outlet, this shop seems to be loading up as slow as hell too. While my shops (blackhawk and agoodcigarette) both load up in only a few seconds.

At least the smokes-spirits connection isn't interrupted yet while loading.

These two stores must have a lotta customers or somethang if the stores take forever to appear on my screen.

The good news is smokes-spirits works for me, albeit I gotta wait for the page to appear. The bad news is their prices for their premium brands is a turn-off. Like their Newport cartons is $38 plus shipping. I can get a single Newport carton at agoodcigarette at $38 afta I factor in 5 bucks for shipping one carton.

Last edited by cooljay788; 01-14-2009 at 12:21 AM.
Old 01-14-2009, 01:53 AM

Originally Posted by cooljay
I just tried revisiting smokes-spirits. And just like Oklahoma Outlet, this shop seems to be loading up as slow as hell too.
Maybe you have dial-up? hee hee

No, its probably you first time going there and you got to get all the temporary internet files on your computer. The sites could be experiencing high traffic or could be slower on purpose to discourage youthful smokers. It loads up fast for me on my T-3 connection. Also, my internet cable out on the telephone pole only has me hooked up to it and along the length of the cable in my neighborhood, there is only a total of 3 hookups to the internet line. Lucky for me. And it is so lightning fast. Plus I have 8 GB of RAM on this device I'm using. heh heh
Old 06-17-2009, 07:18 AM
Entry Member

vanpres is on a distinguished road

I have been waiting 18 days for that site to send me two cartons of smokes. They have had my money the whole time, and they are in New York like me. Tomorrow I will report them to the attorney general of NY.
Old 06-17-2009, 07:46 AM

wipeout97 is on a distinguished road

which site has taken so long to receive your order from?
Old 06-17-2009, 08:07 PM

Originally Posted by vanpres View Post
I have been waiting 18 days for that site to send me two cartons of smokes. They have had my money the whole time, and they are in New York like me. Tomorrow I will report them to the attorney general of NY.
Sounds a lot like you haven't faxed or emailed in your drivers' license (if this is your first order). In that case, you'll never get your order.

At the very least you should have called them after a week or ten days...they answer the phone there during normal biz hours (daytime). Did you call them?

They don't debit your checking account until your order ships. I been ordering from them since 2001 and using e-check since 2006 and not one time did they ever debit my account before the order shipped! And back when credit cards were used, they followed the same policy. Some other shops do get your money right away but not these guys.

I ordered from that shop at 1 pm on june 15 and I received TODAY june 17 around noon 1 carton of heron lights KS, 1 carton of double diamond lights KS, 1 Liberty Stix starter kit and 4 small boxes of Liberty cartridges! I got my order in under 48 hours! They DO have a copy of my drivers' license. And they actually shipped the cigs BEFORE they debited my checking account!

Oh yeah, calling the AG of NY instead of calling the retailer is really going to hurt all smokers that buy online more than help you. The AG is dying to hear your complaint to go along with all the other lies that may promote the passage of S.1147 in the US Senate.

That bill could pass any day and if it does, you and every other smoker in the USA that buys online will be shutdown and you will have to buy from your local store and pay those huge store prices for your tobacco products forever afterwards.

You'd better order you electronic cigarette NOW so you can avoid those prices by quitting.
Old 06-20-2009, 04:29 PM
Super Moderator

Is there any update on this person's contact with the AG? I'd like to think if a smoker lives in NY and is having order problems, he/she would call the retailer to ask "Where's my order?" Calling the AG isn't gonna help unless this person wants to get all smoke shops online shut down by promoting support for the PACT Act.

18 days sound like this is a first-ever order placed by the smoker, and he/she forgot to email or fax his/her drivers license.

When I placed my first order with this shop, I also had to email them a scanned copy of the authorization form I had to sign so they can process my e-checks. Of course, I emailed them a scanned copy of my govt-issued state ID too.
Old 06-20-2009, 05:48 PM

Originally Posted by cooljay788 View Post
I'd like to think if a smoker lives in NY and is having order problems, he/she would call the retailer to ask "Where's my order?" Calling the AG isn't gonna help unless this person wants to get all smoke shops online shut down by promoting support for the PACT Act.
I agree with you man. Most people would call the shop to find out what is up with an order instead of complaining to the government about it.