Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Navigation »Cigarette Forum & Smokers Community > Smokers Forum > General Smokers Discussion » Additive-Free Cigarette Brands?

Additive-Free Cigarette Brands?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2012, 09:25 PM

1990smoker will become famous soon enough
Default Additive-Free Cigarette Brands?

Are there any other additive-free cigarette brands, besides American Spirit? I like them, and I buy them when they're on sale, but, they're still a bit pricey. I do get coupons from them, but, they only send them once a year, which doesn't really help.

So, if there are any other cheaper, yet, equally good additive-free cigarette brands out there, please let me know.
Old 07-10-2012, 09:48 PM

RLS is on a distinguished road

Winstons, Nat Shermans, and Dunhills. Winstons being the cheapest of the three.

EDIT: I'm gonna be honest, I've never had any of the brands I mentioned but I have had American Spirits. Nat Shermans and Dunhills are more "luxury" cigarettes and are much harder to find, and much more expensive. I see Winstons almost everywhere I go. They're manufactured by RJ Reynolds, and I'm a die-hard Camel smoker, so if I had to pick one to recommend, it would be them. Good luck

Last edited by RLS; 07-10-2012 at 09:54 PM.
Old 07-10-2012, 10:05 PM

1990smoker will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by RLS View Post
Winstons, Nat Shermans, and Dunhills. Winstons being the cheapest of the three.

EDIT: I'm gonna be honest, I've never had any of the brands I mentioned but I have had American Spirits. Nat Shermans and Dunhills are more "luxury" cigarettes and are much harder to find, and much more expensive. I see Winstons almost everywhere I go. They're manufactured by RJ Reynolds, and I'm a die-hard Camel smoker, so if I had to pick one to recommend, it would be them. Good luck
Thank you. I'd heard about Winstons being additive-free. I've also seen that they're reasonably priced. I just wish they had 100's, because the shorts burn too fast, which makes me smoke more. The 100's are better, 'cause they seem to burn slower and there's more to smoke. And, with 100's a pack can last me anywhere from 3 to 5 days, as opposed to 1 to 2.

American Spirits only have shorts, but, they burn slow, and I don't smoke as many of them as I would with a regular cigarette.

Last edited by 1990smoker; 07-11-2012 at 05:23 PM.
Old 07-11-2012, 08:26 AM

Petr_4 is on a distinguished road

Winstons 100s are available,bought them 2 years ago in L.A.
Old 08-23-2012, 01:03 AM
Entry Member

mathewreegan12 is an unknown quantity at this point

These days alcohol abuse usages increasing rapidly. It not only affects the health of addicts or alcoholic, this activities bring up normal life to absurd life. Those who are fallen in the habit of drug usages, now the time has come up for changes in the life. So first get recovery treatment like
Old 09-05-2012, 08:22 AM

tarik is on a distinguished road

if you're in the usa then go for american spirits or winston gold they are without additives and quality brands if you're in europe then go for english brands they have less additives like jps or dunhill rothmans etc
Old 09-23-2012, 04:20 PM
Entry Member

cheveyo is on a distinguished road
Default Additive free?

Since the advent of "fire Safe cigarettes" don't all brands now have to add vinyl acetate (carpet glue) as a fire retardant?
Old 09-23-2012, 06:08 PM

the iron horse will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by cheveyo View Post
Since the advent of "fire Safe cigarettes" don't all brands now have to add vinyl acetate (carpet glue) as a fire retardant?

I like American Spirits and the work they do keeping
the traditional use of tobacco alive.

Years ago I liked their slogan that we smoke "by choice, not by habit."

But I don't choose a cigarette by additives.

Remember:Moderation in all things
Old 10-10-2012, 07:27 PM

markweinburg is on a distinguished road

Hmm. Winstons give me headaches. Something up with them. Think they're not so kosher. Could be wrong, though.

Certainly, the premium American brands are low in chemical count, just like the premium English ones. Jet fuel would kinda throw off the taste a bit O_O