Nonfilter Cigarettes & Cigars - Cigarette Forum & Smokers Community
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Navigation »Cigarette Forum & Smokers Community > Smokers Forum > General Smokers Discussion » Nonfilter Cigarettes & Cigars

Nonfilter Cigarettes & Cigars

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2012, 06:47 PM
Entry Member

AlexS is on a distinguished road
Default Nonfilter Cigarettes & Cigars

Hi all, so I have a question, I smoke cigars regularly, and used to smoke cigarettes regularly. I always smoke because I like the experience of smoking and taste of tobacco. I don't necessarily want to get hooked on cigarettes again, but I do LOVE the taste of a good old nonfilter. They are like a mini-cigar. I do what's called retrohaling, breathing the smoke in through the mouth and pushing it out the nose, like I do when I smoke cigars..So, if I do this with nonfilter cigarettes, (American Spirits are my fave) will I get hooked again? Or do you have to inhale it into your lungs to get hooked? Thanks.
Old 03-30-2012, 07:18 PM

the iron horse will become famous soon enough

I smoke Lucky Strikes nonfilter
and a cigar every now and then.

I just puff and enjoy the taste.

Not sure how to answer you on the other methods.
Old 04-26-2012, 06:14 AM

CnC is on a distinguished road

You should try Dji Sam Soe cigarettes classic / premium in our country Dji Sam Soe clove cigarettes are the best and put on the sweet smell of tobacco Madura Island and tobacco Americans are mixed with fragrant cloves finely selected and the same special sauce from generation to generation so that the taste of history preserved .. You can instantly tell the difference if you smoke it .. clove of origin is not affected by wet weather kept much longer will add a better flavor.

Last edited by CnC; 04-26-2012 at 06:30 AM.
Old 04-26-2012, 08:57 AM

cooldude is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to cooldude Send a message via Yahoo to cooldude Send a message via Skype™ to cooldude
Cool

Hi AlexS, welcome to the CigReviews Forum!

I think the act of smoking - the lightup, inhale and having something in your hand and mouth is the habit part of it. The nicotine is what addicts you. I don't think it matters too much whether or not the smoke goes through your lungs or your nose IMHO.

Originally Posted by AlexS View Post
Hi all, so I have a question, I smoke cigars regularly, and used to smoke cigarettes regularly. I always smoke because I like the experience of smoking and taste of tobacco. I don't necessarily want to get hooked on cigarettes again, but I do LOVE the taste of a good old nonfilter. They are like a mini-cigar. I do what's called retrohaling, breathing the smoke in through the mouth and pushing it out the nose, like I do when I smoke cigars..So, if I do this with nonfilter cigarettes, (American Spirits are my fave) will I get hooked again? Or do you have to inhale it into your lungs to get hooked? Thanks.
Old 06-11-2012, 07:36 AM

RudyLS is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by cooldude View Post
Hi AlexS, welcome to the CigReviews Forum!

I think the act of smoking - the lightup, inhale and having something in your hand and mouth is the habit part of it. The nicotine is what addicts you. I don't think it matters too much whether or not the smoke goes through your lungs or your nose IMHO.
Well , yes it does and I've never met a daily smoker who does not inhale . The nicotine is not absorbed in the nasal cavity the way it does once inhaled through the lungs.

I smoke only unfilteteds but I'm trying to convert to camel wides. I can provide some insight ...

If your a cigar smoker -- stick to them. Once I went to rehab , I picked up a nonfilter habit and it's by far the (worst) best way to enjoy a cigarette. Once you smoke a nonfilter for a month or two -- you won't be able to really enjoy a filtered cigarette. With no filters you are absorbing more (most likely not much) nicotine and the flavor is stronger -- but once your used to it (addicted) it becomes part of your life .

I can't enjoy filters anymore. Lucky Strike , Camels , Camel 99's (filter removed) are all I smoke. I just picked up some camel wides and still deciding on them . They are not bad -- but the filter just ruins it for me.

My favorite smokes are really the 99's with the filters chopped off. The regular camel non filters are great but I prefer the new blend that's in the 99's a little more.

If you can -- resist the "want" to try non filters. If you do , pick up a pack of full flavor camel 99's and use a sissor to cut the filter off.
Old 06-18-2012, 11:49 PM

PallMallMan2 is on a distinguished road

Man, I always inhale. I am completly addicted.