Your Thoughts on FSC Cigarettes? - Cigarette Forum & Smokers Community
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Navigation »Cigarette Forum & Smokers Community > Smokers Forum > Fire Safe Cigarettes - FSC Cigarettes » Your Thoughts on FSC Cigarettes?

Your Thoughts on FSC Cigarettes?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2009, 10:22 PM

Sally is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Your Thoughts on FSC Cigarettes?

I would like to know your thoughts and feelings about the FSC cigarettes. Please explain your likes or dislikes. Thanks.
Old 03-14-2009, 10:40 PM

lightsmoker is on a distinguished road
Default Fsc yuck

I have smoked these FSC cigarettes and they are nasty. My problem with them is they make me feel sick to my stomach and give me a real bad headache. I smoke Marlboro's and here in CA not only can I not find non FSC cigarettes but the prices are way to high.

Last edited by barfly; 03-15-2009 at 04:25 AM. Reason: No outbound links at this time.
Old 03-15-2009, 01:28 PM

smilin is on a distinguished road

i hate it! My cigarette, marlboro lights, king size, no longer tastes the same, i have to drag much harder, and now there are a bunch more chemicals in my cigarettes, FSC sucks!
Old 03-26-2009, 10:44 PM

Default Reply

Why do you think they taste different? Are there other reasons why you do not like them?
Old 04-03-2009, 03:41 PM

smokybear is on a distinguished road

I definitely have to pull harder to take a drag of my cigarette...are all cigarettes becoming FSC or just the ones made by the major cigarette and tobacco manufacturers?
Old 04-03-2009, 09:05 PM
Super Moderator

cooljay788 is on a distinguished road

As far as I know, all Big Tobacco companies AND Native Americans will be making their cigs FSCs. I think September 2009 is when the Natives will start making FSC Senecas.

I'm trying to find out if their decision to make FSC Senecas actually applies to ALL Native brands.
Old 04-05-2009, 09:26 AM

Default Reply

Well I have heard that right now the brand Seneca will comply but they have a law suit against them right now due to some have claimed they are not 100% natural tobacco like the brand Native is.

I have tried the Seneca brand made in Canada and I can not smoke them, they made me dizzy. From what I am reading people are claiming that the Seneca brand has metal taste to them and must not be 100% natural tobacco.

On the other hand there is nothing written on the Native brand changing to FSC cigarettes. If I were them I would stand on my sovereignty and not put the FSC on their cigarettes.
Old 04-06-2009, 01:10 AM
Super Moderator

The Senecas I tried (the ones made in Canada) taste a lil bit like Marlboro Reds to me. The Senecas actually taste more like a non-menthol Newport (the Seneca 100's in particular).

Someone thinks Senecas taste like metal? Sounds like someone who just tried Senecas for the first time. hee hee I DO mean that person who filed a suit against the Indians responsible for making Senecas.

I do agree Senecas are strong...almost as strong as an actual Newport! But they don't taste like metal or taste like FSCs to me. HA!
Old 04-06-2009, 02:51 PM

fosterskate is on a distinguished road

FSC cigarettes dont bother me too much sure they burn faster and the taste difference is slight but it doesnt make a difference too me the tobacco is still the same and thats all that matters
Old 04-06-2009, 07:25 PM
Super Moderator

Some have said how FSCs burn faster, but I guess I don't see the faster burning since I normally wouldn't smoke Marlboros if I had to smoke a big name brand. Newports don't burn any faster to me as FSCs.

But if it IS true FSC Marlboros burn faster, that means you gotta smoke more. And of course, spend more money (as a result of smoking more) on an expensive brand like that.