Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Navigation »Cigarette Forum & Smokers Community > Smokers Forum > Fire Safe Cigarettes - FSC Cigarettes » Your Thoughts on FSC Cigarettes?

Your Thoughts on FSC Cigarettes?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-14-2009, 05:17 PM
Entry Member

D.pop-it is on a distinguished road
Default If Newport Lights didn't exist, I wouldn't smoke

Well, I got my wish. I just discovered the FSC Newport Light. I thought I had gotten the pack wet somehow, it dried, and thus creating the discusting cirarette. Bought another pack, and thought the carton I was purchasing from was difective. The 3rd pack purchased, was confirmed by a friend, to be FSC cigarettes. I hate them. They taste stale, less menthol flavor, and the sensation is all wrong. They are terrible and will most likely make me quit smoking, so in gratitude, I thank the tobacco company for taking away my Newport Lights.
Old 11-22-2009, 10:25 AM

storrs19 is on a distinguished road

Welcome to the wonderful USSA. Thanks to the idiot communists running this country we are now told what we can and can not smoke. I still have 33 cartons of Marlboro non-FSC stockpiled in the closet but eventually I will run out. What a sad state this country is in.
Old 03-25-2010, 03:54 PM

redjoy is on a distinguished road

YOU must be one in a million! Everyone I know & hear on the net has had terrible health problems they never had before like coughing & choking, throwing up, terrible headaches etc. Even my dog got very sick just being around them.
Old 05-05-2010, 04:31 PM

Jwalker is on a distinguished road

They suck. I've never even smoked a regular cigarette before and I can tell it's not normal you have to practically rip on cigs to get any smoke. Smoking a 100 is almost impossible. I don't care what the companies say they taste like paper not tobacco and when they reach the bands there's nasty brown crap around the cig. The way everyone smokes that I know is that they take huge drags all the time and hold in the smoke because they can barely feel it. RJ reynolds in opposing the measure said they should study smoker behavior for the cigs. Even if the chemicals have no effect everyone is inhaling more tar and more nicotine wasn't that why lights aren't safer. To top it off I did a test and abut half the cigs burn down to the filter even when there's barely any wind. Marlboros are the worst they burn really fast to the band and go past it slowly. The paper costs six times as much to produce and there's a requirement in a lot of states that you have to use that paper even if your companies cig goes out without it.
Old 08-13-2010, 06:55 PM

Tammy Indpls is on a distinguished road
Default FSC - Hate them

FSC - The last enjoyment taken from smoking.

First it was no smoking at work, then only outside, then (I work in a hospital) no smoking on our property.

A few of us are still smoking outside, instead of our car and that must have irritated people who make the laws. So some genius decides how he can get all of us angry at one time. Well........it worked!

We all pay enough taxes (that pay for everything) by smoking, that we should have stopped this.
Old 08-15-2010, 10:00 PM

digapwny is on a distinguished road

I honestly cannot taste the difference at all.

The only thing different to me is that they burn all lopsided and go out too easy.

I definitely prefer to find my brand of choice without FSC, but I suppose I can live with it.

-George Harrison
Old 08-15-2010, 10:43 PM

smokybear is on a distinguished road

FSC makes me want to quit smoking!! Last good thing left about smoking was taken away by fsc...i'm switching to e cigarettes!
Old 08-20-2010, 04:32 PM

LuvFemSmkr is on a distinguished road

Sally mentioned that all cigarettes have burn accelerator’s in them. In the past I had read that tobacco doesn't burn well by itself so they add salt peter to it to make it burn better. Maybe salt peter is the burn accelerator. Anyhow, here's a thought, you want to make a fire safe cigarette why not just take out the burn accelerator’s or the salt peter or use less of them. Seems to me like that would make it a fire safe cigarette without adding more chemicals to our cigarettes. Let's see, first make the cigarette burn faster and then add something to it to make it go out. That is something only the government could come up with.

I have no doubt that whatever they use to make the cigarettes fire safe isn't good for us to smoke. I also don't think they really care because everyone thinks smokers are second class citizens anyhow.
Old 10-10-2010, 10:01 PM
Entry Member

pixie91 is on a distinguished road
Default dislikethem

I hate these new FSC pieces of crap. For the longest time I couldn't figure out why I was so sick, I was nausea had headaches my stomach was cramping all the time, my backhurt and my chest would hurt sometimes to. I went to my doctor to talk to him and we were both pretty sure it was just a UTI or that I was prego, still, we had thought I had had a miscarriage a week ago but both tests came back negative he said it was prob just "female" stuff well anyways long story short after talking to my friend last night and him telling me about how these FSC cigarettes have carpet glue in them I started doing some research online and I heard alot of people talking about how they had alot of the same symptons as me when they smoked these cigarettes and their doctores could not figure out what was wrong with them but in the end it was discorved that these cigarettes are causing people to become very ill and the only way to stop it is to quit smoking them so I really hope they ban these stupid things soon. And the part that I hate even more is that they weren't even going to tell us what was in these "FSC" which BTW is illegal.
Old 11-01-2010, 06:24 PM

Catalina92 is on a distinguished road

I smoked the FSC for a couple of months and ended up with headaches, sore throat and dried blood in my nose. I had to give them up; I used to smoke Camel Turkish Golds.

I had been buying RYO cigarettes in Florida for about the last 4 months and have finally just bought a machine and am making my own. Once I quit smoking the FSC, I no longer had headaches, sore throat, nor blood in my nasal passage.

In making these cigarettes because some people can't be responsible, they're obviously exposing us to even more harmful chemicals; ones that we don't even know the long-term effects of. I think it's totally irresponsible. If I was having respiratory problems with only a couple months of smoking them, what on earth are going to be the effects on people who smoke them for years?