Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

How to make your own e liquid

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-19-2010, 08:21 AM
Entry Member

andrewbolis is on a distinguished road
Default How to make your own e liquid

Ecigs are a novel addition to the accolades of science and technology of the 21st century. The device gives the feel of a standard tobacco cigarette but has no health risks for the user or people around the user. In the past, people had the issue of the ecig being unable to deliver the nicotine hit experienced from smoking tobacco. However, research and development in the area have lead to many advancements and eliquids of today come nicotine enriched in different levels to help even the worst chain smoker quit the deadly habit.
The nicotine content of the e-cigarette is accessed through the eliquid. These can be bought from companies that sell electronic cigarettes and their online stores but they can also be prepared by the user himself. You can make the liquid to your desired taste and here is how I do it for myself. My ecig vapes better than those of everyone I know. I owe it all to my own eliquid. Here is a simple explanation of how to make a nicotine rich eliquid.

REQUIREMENTS to make your own e-liquid!
• Flavoured Tobacco Liquid (Ideally from Shenzhen Minjeitong Ltd. (China))
• Glycerin
• A syringe
• A plastic dropper

METHOD to make your own e-liquid
1. Take up the syringe, remove the pump and pour the tobacco liquid and glycerin (in equal quantities) into the syringe funnel.
2. Shake well until a clear and smooth mixture is obtained. It is important to mix the contents well so that your vapes are smooth and thick and powered by nicotine. My favorite is eliquid flavour is Marlboro from mjte-cigarettes (Shenzhen Mingjietong, China.
3. Pump out the contents of the syringe into the dropper and name it with a paper tag or marker.

That’s it! A new much improved vape is ready and waiting. Just take out your atomizer and drop the new and improved eliquid into the cartridge with the help of the dropper. Vape away and let me know what you think.

Last edited by Chief Smoker; 10-19-2010 at 09:03 AM.
Old 11-03-2010, 06:22 AM

Eric89 will become famous soon enough

Great recipe for making your own e liquid..thanks for sharing these with us...
Old 11-03-2010, 10:59 AM
Super Moderator

Chief Smoker is on a distinguished road

Great post! Thanks for the info, I'm definitely going to try this
Old 11-17-2010, 03:55 AM

kenny001 is on a distinguished road
Default How to make your own e liquid

thank you for telling us how to make our own e liquid, that is very good. it will help us save more money on it.