Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Has anyone tried Logic ecig?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-31-2012, 09:10 AM
Entry Member

lilac is on a distinguished road
Wink Has anyone tried Logic ecig?

I have tried several of the "high rated" ecigs and had finally settled on Prosmoke even tho it wasn't that satisfying...when I was in the hospital about a month ago, my daughter bought a Logic Platinum at a convenience store for me...I was amazed at how much it tasted like a real cig, the throat hit and vapor are great, very satisfying and lasted about 3 days! I am now a loyal customer of the Logic brand...give them a try, bet you will be surprised, too!
Old 06-01-2012, 04:15 AM

SeanBen is on a distinguished road

I have tried it but I didn't feel good ...
Old 06-01-2012, 08:35 PM

webslave is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by lilac View Post
I am now a loyal customer of the Logic brand...give them a try, bet you will be surprised, too!
I'll do that Lilac if there sold nearby. Thanks for the tip.
Old 06-14-2012, 11:08 AM
Entry Member

cukali is on a distinguished road

Yes. I bought about 4 of them. Two Black Label 1.8mg and two of the larger 2 pack Black Label 2.4 mg

Smaller one is said to be = 200 puffs
Larger is to be = 400 puffs

Flavor was great but thats as far as they go for anything pleasurable. The smaller ones lasted less then one day. Larger ones lasted 1.5 days. They give very little smoke after the first two or three uses for both large and small versions. Very expensive in comparison to other E-cigs. Package to look good and priced to match but as for cost....they are the most EXPENSIVE I have seen. As for getting 200 / 400 respectively....they fall very short of that especially when you factor in that after a few uses they give very little smoke/flavor/nicotine.

I rate them great for three puffs.

Cost was $6 for the small ones and $10 for the large.

That would be atleast $6 a day for a half a pack smoker like myself. Not worth it. Its marketed striclty for a good package with little delivery.

My refillable cocst me $5 a month (after package price) so far I spent $74 dollars on my kit and have had it for 3 months.

With logic it would have cost me $540 for three months.

By one, enjoy it, but do not expect to be satisfied past the first few uses and if you stay with them, be prepaired to spend LOTS of money.

Also, you see them only in a few places so stock up if they are your Ecig of choice.
Old 08-03-2012, 03:07 PM

alapottz is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by cukali View Post
Yes. I bought about 4 of them. Two Black Label 1.8mg and two of the larger 2 pack Black Label 2.4 mg

Smaller one is said to be = 200 puffs
Larger is to be = 400 puffs

Flavor was great but thats as far as they go for anything pleasurable. The smaller ones lasted less then one day. Larger ones lasted 1.5 days. They give very little smoke after the first two or three uses for both large and small versions. Very expensive in comparison to other E-cigs. Package to look good and priced to match but as for cost....they are the most EXPENSIVE I have seen. As for getting 200 / 400 respectively....they fall very short of that especially when you factor in that after a few uses they give very little smoke/flavor/nicotine.

I rate them great for three puffs.

Cost was $6 for the small ones and $10 for the large.

That would be atleast $6 a day for a half a pack smoker like myself. Not worth it. Its marketed striclty for a good package with little delivery.

My refillable cocst me $5 a month (after package price) so far I spent $74 dollars on my kit and have had it for 3 months.

With logic it would have cost me $540 for three months.

By one, enjoy it, but do not expect to be satisfied past the first few uses and if you stay with them, be prepaired to spend LOTS of money.

Also, you see them only in a few places so stock up if they are your Ecig of choice.

Your probably taking too short of a draw on them which is killing the battery quickly. Have you tried them recently cause they have changed a few things.
Old 09-20-2012, 09:30 AM
Entry Member

NotLogical is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down I DID support Logic, not anymore. Here's why..

I had an expensive run with Logic. Both in the product it's self and with time spent communicating with the company. Aside the fact that you can not buy them everywhere (one or 2 gas stations within many miles and a smoke shop here or there) THAT, will leave you stranded when you open your last one, pull the ridiculous plastic off the vapor part, then pull the other 2 plastic caps off of that and assemble it (not something to do when you are driving because it is not a quick process) AND THEN find it doesn't work because the element or battery is bad or it tastes like you are inhaling nail polish remover. I would say, 3 out of 10 don't work past five drags, 1 out of 10 tastes like polish remover or battery acid, and 2 out of 10 are completely dead after opening the package. While the company states they stand behind their product, and they had sent me a couple replacements, the place where you buy them WILL NOT. They go through a distributor and stores tell you, unless you open the package in front of them and they see it doesn't work, they will not replace them because the distributors don't want to get involved with that. Kind of hard to do when you buy 8 to 10 at a time (@ $9.99 an piece)
While the inhale is strong and most real compared to a cigarette, it is sad they can not make a consistent product. It always seems when I have one left, I assemble it, it doesn't work, and after stopping at 15 7-11's or gas stations on road trips, they don't have them. The company has since made false promises to me and decided to ignore my last "feed back" email. For all of you smokers that can afford to purchase "hit or miss" electronic cigarettes that may or may not last longer than a half hour or may or may not taste like the last one you assembled, I suggest trying Clearette. No assembly required, no packaging to try to tear through, every cigarette tastes the same and lasts ALOT longer and is not black and heavy. A light weight, white electronic cigarette that I will continue to buy and support, that in 2 weeks, and 20 items purchased, have not had one single issue with. Believe me, I have tried them all, and finally found an alternative to Logic (or lack there of)
Old 09-29-2012, 07:04 PM

attlfrank is on a distinguished road

AMEN!!!!!!
they taste great WHEN THEY WORK!!!!!!!!
9 out of the last 15 I bought lasted 100 puffs or less,,,trying to find a replacement now,,,I sent them back,,still waiting,,,smoking regular butts is cheaper,,,it's too bad cause when I first tried them they were great,,,I go through 3 a night,,threr's NO way I smoke 6 packs a night,,,I hope they wake up,,,
Old 10-02-2012, 05:34 AM

ecig-guy is on a distinguished road
Default Never been a fan of prefilled cartridges

For my first year I used a standard E-Cig with pre-filled cartridges. Then a friend turned me on to e-juice and the eGo E-Cig. Battery last just about all day and I was a 2 pack a day smoker and e-juice flavor options are 100 times better. Theres tons of option out there online. I prefer USA homemade e-juice, but I personal have always tried to stay usa when I can plus I like buying from the small guy when possible.

Vaporgurus.com has great homemade e-juice their Guru tobacco, 555 and Caramel Tobacco are my favs. If you like fruit type flavors there watermelon, green apple, blueberry and lemonade are very tastey.

Kalamazoovaporshop.com huge variety of homemade tobacco flavors
Old 10-03-2012, 09:34 AM
Entry Member

jdd33 is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Done with Logic

I have had a love/hate relationship with Logic e-cigs for the past year. When they work properly they are really good as far as taste/throat hit. I always liked that they don't feel like vapor when you inhale..they actually feel like smoke. The problem, as other posters in this thread mentioned, is the inconsistent quality. Just this past week I have had to return 3 Logics that had no battery charge at all. The one I am currently "smoking" that I purchased an hour ago tastes nasty and has a weak battery.Very frustrating never knowing what you will get when you open the package. The battery dies very quickly, well before the juice runs out of the cartomizer, so you really do not get your money's worth and you never get anywhere near the 400 puffs they advertise. I think it's more like 200 puffs max. I have been spending more money on Logics than I ever did on regular cigarettes..no real value there. I have decided to purchase a rechargeable e-cig to save some money and stress. Should be getting it in the mail today. Logic needs to take their quality control to a higher level.
Old 10-11-2012, 09:36 PM

attlfrank is on a distinguished road
Default hmmm

Originally Posted by NotLogical View Post
I had an expensive run with Logic. Both in the product it's self and with time spent communicating with the company. Aside the fact that you can not buy them everywhere (one or 2 gas stations within many miles and a smoke shop here or there) THAT, will leave you stranded when you open your last one, pull the ridiculous plastic off the vapor part, then pull the other 2 plastic caps off of that and assemble it (not something to do when you are driving because it is not a quick process) AND THEN find it doesn't work because the element or battery is bad or it tastes like you are inhaling nail polish remover. I would say, 3 out of 10 don't work past five drags, 1 out of 10 tastes like polish remover or battery acid, and 2 out of 10 are completely dead after opening the package. While the company states they stand behind their product, and they had sent me a couple replacements, the place where you buy them WILL NOT. They go through a distributor and stores tell you, unless you open the package in front of them and they see it doesn't work, they will not replace them because the distributors don't want to get involved with that. Kind of hard to do when you buy 8 to 10 at a time (@ $9.99 an piece)
While the inhale is strong and most real compared to a cigarette, it is sad they can not make a consistent product. It always seems when I have one left, I assemble it, it doesn't work, and after stopping at 15 7-11's or gas stations on road trips, they don't have them. The company has since made false promises to me and decided to ignore my last "feed back" email. For all of you smokers that can afford to purchase "hit or miss" electronic cigarettes that may or may not last longer than a half hour or may or may not taste like the last one you assembled, I suggest trying Clearette. No assembly required, no packaging to try to tear through, every cigarette tastes the same and lasts ALOT longer and is not black and heavy. A light weight, white electronic cigarette that I will continue to buy and support, that in 2 weeks, and 20 items purchased, have not had one single issue with. Believe me, I have tried them all, and finally found an alternative to Logic (or lack there of)
hi
never had any problems with taste,,always great,,just consistency,,WILL YOU GET 400 OR 20 PUFFS,,they have been great about returning them though,,
when you look at a pack of real butts,you know what you'll get,,that's all