Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Navigation »Cigarette Forum & Smokers Community > Smokers Forum > Camel Cigarettes » Camel vs Lucky Strike vs Pall Mall (Unfiltered)

Camel vs Lucky Strike vs Pall Mall (Unfiltered)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2011, 05:19 PM

pmilander is on a distinguished road

Lucky Strike, Pall Mall, then Camel
Old 01-10-2012, 11:03 AM
Banned

pandeymitul is on a distinguished road

Camel,Lucky Strike then Pall Mall
Old 02-11-2012, 07:32 PM

the iron horse will become famous soon enough

Lucky Strike, Camel, then Pall Mall

Last edited by the iron horse; 02-11-2012 at 07:34 PM.
Old 03-08-2012, 02:31 AM
Banned

gongshanshan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to gongshanshan
Default Camel Cigarette

I smoke Camel for years ,is a habit ,can not change .and i bought camel just in an old shop,smoking2012. a habit too.
Old 05-08-2012, 10:04 AM

PallMallMan2 is on a distinguished road

I only smoke unfiltered cigarettes. My brand is Pall Mall unfiltered, but Lucky Strike unfiltered are my second choice followed by Camel unfiltered cigarettes.
Old 08-30-2012, 11:18 PM

Lotus1990 will become famous soon enough
Default My Favorite

I love all of the unfiltered smokes. I am not a fan of Lucky Strike though because the taste is funny and it does not seem to satisfy me as much as others. If I were to pick the premium non-filtered smoke that was the best to me personally, that would be tough.

I love Camel U/F, but they are quite short and do not get as much out of it. But, it makes up for it by being really strong for the short length. Price is also an issue, they are literally $2-3 more expensive than regular Camel cigarettes. At nearly $8 per pack of U/F pleasure, I do not think I could smoke them all the time.

I also love Pall Mall U/F. The problem is, these and other premium non-filtered smokes are way more expensive than the brands with filters on them. Again the premium U/F brands are all the same price essentially. They are around $7.59 before tax where I live which makes it a really expensive cigarette.

Lucky Strike is one we can strike out right now. These are not the best premium non-filtered smoke. They always have a stale taste to them, they are almost too strong, and harsher than the other ones too. I rarely buy these because of that. Also, there is more of a chemically tasting feel to Luckies that I do not get in the Pall Mall or Camel.

If I had to pick, I would say Camel and Pall Mall are my personal favorite. Maybe Pall Mall a little more than Camel because of the King Sized length. There is more to smoke out of Pall Mall which makes it a notch higher in my book.
Old 03-29-2013, 06:14 AM

ronsen will become famous soon enoughronsen will become famous soon enough

Back when cigarettes were good everyone carried Pall Mall, Chesterfield, Camel and Lucky non filters.
Depending on customers these non filters were also carried, PM Commander, Kool, Old Gold and Bull Durham.
My dad smoked Pall Mall for years.
My uncle was a strong union man. Camel NF were the only thing he bought that was on the boycot list.
Old 04-25-2013, 03:41 AM

jrjim is an unknown quantity at this point

Lucky Strike here.. besides i like their marketing campaigns too.
Old 04-28-2013, 08:15 AM

RainSongg is an unknown quantity at this point

Lucky Strike, Camel then Pall Mall.
Old 01-09-2014, 12:56 AM

PallMallMan2 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by camwvu View Post
Which one do you guys like the best when it comes to unfiltered smokes?

I would have to go with Camel... They have the best/smoothest flavor out of all 3, they pack a nic punch that satisfies, and they are sexy as hell.

Luky Strikes would come in second for me. The flavor is good but they are just NOT as smooth as a fresh pack of Camel straights.

I have never had a good Pall Mall unfiltered. I don't know if I got stale packs but every unfiltered Pall Mall I smoked was ULTRA harsh and the flavor is just not that good.

I have to be honest... Camel straights have to be hands down best major brand cigarette I have ever smoked.
I too have tried all three. Although all three are great, I prefer Pall Mall unfiltered as I like the longer cig in comparison to Camel and Lucky Strike.