Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Navigation »Cigarette Forum & Smokers Community > Smokers Forum > Camel Cigarettes » Camel Menthol Smokers - FSC and Menthol Pellets

Camel Menthol Smokers - FSC and Menthol Pellets

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-23-2009, 06:26 PM

wipeout97 is on a distinguished road
Default Camel Menthol Smokers - FSC and Menthol Pellets

Now that all Camels across the nation are FSC (from this month forward), how many of the Camel Menthol smokers can comment on the new menthol pellets in the filters? I know RJR was brainstorming for a way to combat the FSC and killing of menthol smokes but does this cure the FSC "blues" and give menthol smokers a nice mint blast or are they still crap until the paper is cut and the tobacco is placed into an El-Ray RYO menthol tube?
Old 08-25-2009, 03:29 PM

Frank is on a distinguished road

I like them. They have some mint flavor, although I've only ever smoked FSCs, so perhaps my standards are low.
Old 08-25-2009, 04:10 PM

wipeout97 is on a distinguished road

Thanks for your input Frank. Can I ask if you have smoked other menthol smokes and how these would compare to them? I know all taste buds are different but I even like the occasional Newport and when I smoked an FSC Newport I could literally feel the company would dissolve selling a product like that :/.
Old 08-28-2009, 01:41 PM

Frank is on a distinguished road

The only other menthol I've smoked is Camel Crush. Crushes have significantly more menthol flavor/feel to them (a little overpowering for me at times). In comparison I don't see Menthols having much of a menthol or mint flavor. I only started smoking menthols recently, so I unfortunately don't have anything else to compare them to. I could reccomend Camel Menthols to a new smoker who wants to try menthols, but you'll probably want someone with more experience to advise you on them.